Operating since 2013 and engaged in the manufacturing of Fluid Bed Dryer, Ace Cone Mill, Ace Htp Sifter, Ace Ribomix, etc. that have become the prime choice of customers throughout the market. All the operations of our business are carried under the supervision of the our present CEO Ms. Sandhya Chowdhary and Mr. S. D. Botre , who have excellent business sense and leadership qualities. We have become the one of the most preferred place by customer to have business deals because of excellence, quick shipment, customer focused approach and best market prices, etc. We have been successful in meeting all the expectations of our clients and are glad to report that we have been successful in registering our name in the list of the best manufacturers, exporter and trader based in Thane, Maharashtra. Our enterprise is a one stop shop that can offer variety of products and techno solutions that best and worth the money of customers.
Innovated Techno Solutions:
- Ace Fluidizer Bed Dryer (5- 600 kgs)
- Ace Fluidized Bed Processor (1-500 kgs)
- Ace FBD Bowl Tipper ( 30- 500 kgs)
- Ace Power Pulveriser (Multi-Mill) : Dust Free designed with Enhanced efficiency by 30%.
- Ace Cone Mill : (Available Size - 0.5hp to 5hp)
- Ace Aero Micronizer (Jet Mill) (Size 2",4",8",12",18",24")
- Ace high throughput Sifter (1H.P.,2H.P.3H.P.)
Core of New Concepts of Manufacturing:
The constant growth of a company is mandatory to achieve companyÃ¢ÃÃs goal. It means an improvement of processes, services and quality of products.
- The value-added steps are those in which the client is keen to spend money on.
- Non-value-added steps are leftover and should be removed, simplified, reduces running cost more than 50 to 60 %. and needs strong inclination to put aside conventional and traditional thinking.
Sales and Service Department:
Our experts will cater after sales service, offer on-site maintenance and training for getting maximum output from your equipment.
- Performance: We continuously monitor the progress to increase productivity.
- Customer Focus: We focus on customer satisfaction and keep up with their needs.
- Respect: We understand the value of each individual involved and treat them with respect and dignity.
Simple Ways to Achieve New Concepts:
Design Simple Manufacturing System Ã¢ÃÃ The inventory should be at hand when the project requires the use of the same.Results experienced are:
- Cut down in Cycle Time.
- Small number of Inventories.
- Improved Productivity.
- Enhanced Capital Equipment Utilization.
Benefits of New Concept:
- The Goal of Ideas: Identify and wipeout of waste.
- Improve Quality: Closed bond with the customer and delivering as per their expectation
- Eliminate Waste: The act which is not productive and does not add value to the product is considered as waste
- Reducing Time: Streamline the procedure, enhance the output by reducing the processing time, elimination of waste and bring down the manufacturing cost.
- Reducing Total Cost: Production should be based on customer demand. Overproduction adds the companyÃ¢ÃÃs inventory and needs storage.
Symptoms Which Indicate Necessity of New Concepts:
Following are the identified symptoms in Traditional Manufacturing which leads to losses:
- The high price of quality.
- Supply not on time.
- The decrease in profit margin.
- Too much inventory of raw material/final products.
- High manufacturing cost leading to a declined order.
- Trouble in launching a new product.
- Employee morale getting low.
- Transport: Moving product for no reason.
- Inventory: All components, work in progress but end product not being processed.
- Motion: Non-productive movements
- Waiting: undefined stages and unexpected wait time.
- Over Production: Manufacturing ahead of demand.
- Over Processing: Output of poor equipment and process design activity.
- Defects: Energies invested to identify and correcting flaws.
NOTE: Management should look for better options for smooth production.
- New ideology added with statistical tools can get the positive output for future.
- Implement qualitative approach to improve the defined matrix.
- Fast-tracking breakthrough performance.
- Noteworthy results.
- Make sure lean is an extension of the corporate culture not the monthly program.
- Outcome first, the culture changes.
Barriers to Implementation:
- Professionals show less interest in mathematical statistics.
- Statisticians face problems in communicating with engineers and managers.
- Minimization of the Ã¢ÃÃStatistical AnxietyÃ¢ÃÃ
- The methods of statistical that needs to be matched with the style of management and organizational culture.
- Establish as a globally recognized brand in the domain of Process Engineering, Process Solutions and Fabrication & Supply of Process Equipment.
- Enhance the quality of our commodities and offer the latest and best.
- Properly understand the demands of the customers and delivery in accordance with those
- Provide out of the box solutions to our esteemed customers.
The vision of our company is to continuously offer the innovative products that are unbeatable in performance and available at budget-friendly rates.